The Government of India has taken several measures to boost the overall exports of the country via different export schemes. With this blog, we will get to know about the top 7 export business schemes that are best for enhancing the export of the Indian exporters.
The top 7 export schemes for boosting overall exports
- Market Development Assistance Scheme
- Export Oriented Unit (EOU) Scheme
- Market Access Initiative (MAI) Scheme
- Software Technology Park (STP) Scheme
- Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS)
- The Merchandise Exports From India Scheme (MEIS)
- Export Promotional Capital Goods (EPCG) Scheme
The above schemes are here to boost the overall exports of our country. You can ask our Impex Mitra by calling at +91 9211066888 about the scheme benefits and description. You can also log on to www.impexperts.com for more information.
P.S. Indian exporter schemes are here to benefit the exporter’s business. Applying for it helps to raise business awareness too.